- When I arrived home tonight by bus and alone,
- Mom: "I'm so glad to see you home!"
- Me: "Mom, I survived Cikini at midnight, and now... it's Thamrin-Bekasi at 9pm.. C'mon Mom... I'm twenty, I'm motherf**kin twenty.."
- Mom: "yes, but I'm just SO GLAD to see you home!"
- Me: *spontaneously wondering, will I be the one who say that to my daughter when she reaches 20?*
And so I cry sometimes
When I’m lying in bed
Just to get it all out
What’s in my head
And I am feeling a little peculiar
And so I wake in the morning
And I step outside
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
What’s going on?
What’s Up - 4 Non Blondes